The target audience of the e-learning course includes:
- Mid-level managers, technical staff, field personnel who are involved in the collection, management, analysis, and reporting of food security information.
- Planners, policy formulators and programme managers who are involved in monitoring progress in poverty reduction, and meeting food security goals and targets.
The course consists of 4 lessons, of approximately 20 to 60 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 Overview
- Lesson 2 Impacts of Climate Change on Food Security
- Lesson 3 Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation in Agriculture
- Lesson 4 Climate-Smart Agriculture